Secure Online Payments
Online payment Terms and Conditions
These Online payment Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the use of the online payment transaction services ("Services") for the payment of certain types of transactions made available by Kiwi Office Ltd on their website www.kiwioffice.co.nz. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you and Kiwi Office. Please read them carefully.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions may be altered or added to by Kiwi Office at any time that it determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
It is strongly recommended that you take and retain a copy of any payment transactions and/or application submitted for record keeping purposes.
1. You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments for goods order from Kiwi Office, provided that you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Services / operation of the Services.
- Use the Services for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Terms and Conditions, and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
- The credit or debit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
- You are liable to the credit or debit card issuer for all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
4. Kiwi Office may contact you to confirm your credit or debit card details.
5. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
6. Upon completing a transaction using the Kiwi Office website, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. Kiwi Office shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond Kiwi Office’s control.
7. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
8. Kiwi Office accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit or debit card issuer.
Provision / collection of information
9. You acknowledge that the credit or debit card information supplied by you in relation to the purchase of goods from Kiwi Office is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to Kiwi Office via the third party website is:
- The name of the card holder and card type.
- The first 6 and last 2 digits of the credit or debit card (for validation purposes).
- The payment amount.
- The time of payment.
- The Online Payments payment reference number.
- The payment outcome.
- The bank's authorisation code.
10. By using the Services you agree:
- To provide information through electronic means, i.e. you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction/application.
- That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
- To receive information through electronic means.
11. You hereby authorise Kiwi Office to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through Kiwi Office’s website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with Kiwi Office’s Privacy Statement, the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
12. Requests for refunds must be made by contacting Kiwi Office via firstname.lastname@example.org , by phoning +64 9 847 9015. We require the reason for the refund and the amount. If the request is granted, the refund will be processed back onto the credit or debit card, where the payment came from originally.
13. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account, please contact Kiwi Office.
14. Payments using the Payment Express Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit or debit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. Kiwi Office shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorised access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
15. Kiwi Office reserves the right to deactivate or suspend your account if there is any breach of any of Kiwi Office’s terms and conditions, including but not limited to these terms and conditions.
16. You have the right to access the information in your account and request for any information to be corrected. You can also deactivate your account at any time. Contact Kiwi Office’s customer services department for any of these actions.
Credit Card Information Security Policy
17. Kiwi Office uses the Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit and debit card transactions. Payment Express processes online credit and debit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time.
- Kiwi Office does not have access to your full card number, this credit or debit card payment is secured by Payment Express..
- Payment Express have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their Payment Card Industry (PCI) Centre
- Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally.
- For recurring use of the same credit card “tokens” can be generated to allow ease of additional payment. Kiwi Office only retains the token and not your credit card details.
Visit the DPS Payment Express website for more info on online credit card payments.Payment Express Online Credit Card Payments (www.paymentexpress.com)