These terms and conditions apply to the use of the www.kiwioffice.co.nz website and each of its sub-domains (the "website", “site”). The term "website “or “site”, when used in these terms and conditions, also includes any other Kiwi Office online , web or app based technology or software. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
Website intellectual property rights
We hold all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and all content on the website, unless the content is identified as being the property of another party. You may reproduce (electronically or in hard copy) and use our content for your personal use only. In all other circumstances you must get our written consent before reproducing or otherwise using our content. If you wish to use any third party content identified as such on the website you must obtain the prior consent of the relevant owner. This includes content of websites you access via links from the website.
Your use of the website
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of the website to users who have registered with us. If you register and are provided with any user identification codes or passwords, you must keep such codes and passwords confidential and must not disclose them to any third party.
You agree to use the website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the website.
In particular, you agree not to:
- damage or harm the website, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- introduce any content or code to the website which is technologically harmful;
- Upload or post any content on the website (or use the website to transmit any communication) which is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.
In addition, when posting or uploading content to the website or make contact with other users of the website:
- you agree that any such content may be used, copied, distributed or disclosed by us; and
- you warrant that you own any intellectual property rights in such content.
We do not monitor comments made on, or content posted or uploaded to, the website. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your access to the website if we believe you have breached any of these terms. You indemnify us from and against all losses arising from a result of your breach of these terms.
Links to other websites
The website may contain hypertext links to other websites that are not operated by us. These links are provided for your convenience only. We will not investigate or monitor links to other websites. You link to them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained on any linked website and any such link should not be taken as endorsement of any other site or products offered on that site.
You are welcome to create a hyperlink to the website from another site owned by you. However, this link must not be presented on your site in any way that implies that the website has an association with your site, or endorses your site or products. Our name or any of our logos may not be used on your site without our written consent. If you create a hypertext link to the website, you are responsible for all direct and indirect consequences of the link. You indemnify us for all loss we suffer in connection with any link you have created.
Kiwi Office provides this Site and its Contents on an "as is" basis. To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Kiwi Office makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, or availability of this Site.
Although Kiwi Office believes the content to be accurate, complete, and current, Kiwi Office does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete, or current. Please note that price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Kiwi Office be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the Contents of this Site.
You agree to indemnify Kiwi Office from all claims, including reasonable lawyers’ fees relating to defending such claims, arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties contained in this Site, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
About Our Prices
The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders unless otherwise noted. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any "list or retail prices" used on this Site are provided by product manufacturers, distributors or are determined based upon comparable products and are subject to change. Your purchase price may vary.
Kiwi Office reserves the right to make changes to prices at any time without notice. This also applies to any promotional or special prices that may have been loaded incorrectly or in error. Kiwi Office reserves the right to correct any pricing or detail errors at any time without notice and cannot be held liable for any errors.
We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. While we make every effort to provide accurate information, inaccuracies or errors may occur. We are not responsible for such errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information contained on this Site and to the products described in such information, at any time without notice.
There may be certain orders that we are either unable to accept or must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including those made to resellers. Possible circumstances involving our cancelling an order may be limitations on quantities available for purchase or inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.
You must not use this Site or its Contents
· In breach of any legislation or for any unlawful act, or
· To damage or disrupt this Site or any other Kiwi Office websites.
In using this Site you agree to the following:
1. You will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of this Site;
2. You will not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation, (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorised to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or (iii) attempt to transmit any "virus", "Trojan horse" or other software destruction or disruption device;
3. You will not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Site without Kiwi Office’s express written consent; and
4. You will not use this Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.